TRAINS55a
On time again, Mr. Feedwater.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My First Time

This is my first entry, although I'm not sure what I'm going to say. I set it up primarily to test the "Blogger Action" commands in Freeway Express v.5b2. I was interested in setting up my own page design rather than being restricted to a pre-defined template. How often I use this blog site to express myself remains to be seen. 

And, yes, in spite of what I wrote above, I am using one of Google's pre-defined templates for the time being. I have my own template roughed in and am in the process of refining it. Once I'm happy with the overall layout, I'll upload it here and replace this current layout.

If anyone should happen to read this and has any further interest in what "I'm about," here's the URL for my personal website:
http://homepage.mac.com/michael21/CMShome/cmshome.html


No comments:

TRAINS47

About Me

My photo
I'm a 63-year-old fool who feels like he's still in his 40's. I retired 10 years ago, while I was still young enough to enjoy retirement - and still able to remember how to spell my name.
CMSLogo100cg
madewithfreeway