TRAINS55a
On time again, Mr. Feedwater.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A year already???


Well, what do you know? I can't believe it's been a year since my last posting... a year to the day as a matter of fact. I really should try to keep up with this, although I don't know why. Nobody reads it - the lack of replies made that obvious a year ago. Perhaps I'll start posting some stuff I wrote many years ago. See what happens.

But just in case anybody is lurking, I'll post a photo of something I've done in the year since the last update. And in case anybody cares, I just finished 4 new articles for Finescale Railroader's Annual books. "Uncle Russ" wanted my articles on staining stripwood and shingles. I don't know the publication dates yet, but it will probably be a few months before the first article sees print.

A Curmudgeonly Thought for the Day: My last girlfriend was easily entertained. All I had to do was sit and listen to her.


No comments:

TRAINS47

About Me

My photo
I'm a 63-year-old fool who feels like he's still in his 40's. I retired 10 years ago, while I was still young enough to enjoy retirement - and still able to remember how to spell my name.
CMSLogo100cg
madewithfreeway